Chicago Pneumatic CP8849 20v 1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench Kit - 6.0 Ah Batteries
2 shut off positions
High resistance to drop
- 4 settings in forward, to be set up with the touch pad on the back side of the tool
- - Slow mode to approach without impacting (hand tightening around 3.7 ft.lbs / 4-5 Nm)
- - Fast mode to tighten wheels close to recommended torque without overtightening (around 50 ft.lbs / 70 Nm)
- 50%: around 425 ft.lbs / 580 N
- 100% of maximum torque around 850+ ft.lbs / 1150+ Nm
- 1 setting @ full power in reverse 850+ ft.lbs / 1150+ Nm
- 5 bumpers all around the tool, 1 in front of the clutch housing
- Brushless motor
- 4 Front LED lights for dark spaces
- Single-hand Forward and Reverse operation plus Safety locking position
- Soft thermoplastic rubber grip
- The CP8849 Series is to be used as a « snugging » tool to come close to the car manufacturer’s specified torque rating. The final tightening should be done with a calibrated torque wrench, this way, we ensure the end of overtightening.
- Torque results could vary greatly depending on the type of wheel and many other factors.
Content of the pack
- One CP8849
- Two 6.0 Ah battery packs
- One 20V charger
- One Chicago Pneumatic soft bag
- One appropriate plug based on the country of origin of the order
Model CP8849 Pack 6.0Ah Part number 8941088492 Ah 6 Ah Battery voltage 20 V Blows per minute 2300 European Directives Machinery (2006/42/EC), EMC(2014/30/EU), RoHs (2011/65/EU) European Sound standard EN 62841 European Standards EN 60745-1:2009 + A11:2010, EN 60745-2-2:2010, EN 55014-1:2017, EN 55014-2:2017, EN50581-1:2012 Free speed 1800 rpm Free speed position 1 600 rpm Height 224 mm 8.8 " Length 252 mm 0.82 ft Maximum Torque (reverse) 1150 Nm 850 ft.lbs Net weight 6.47 kg 14.26 lb Number of positions 4 Sound Power 112.5 db(A) Sound pressure 101.5 db(A) Sound uncertainty 3 db(A) Square drive 1/2 " Vibration 16.1 m/s² Vibration ISO ISO-28927-2 Vibration uncertainty (K) 1 1/2 m/s² Weight without battery 2.885 kg 6.36 lb Width 84 mm 3.3 "