Chicago Pneumatic CP8849-2 20v 1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench K - 4.0 Ah BAT - 2"
2 shut off positions
High resistance to drop
- 4 settings in forward, to be set up with the touch pad on the back side of the tool
- - Slow mode to approach without impacting (hand tightening around 3.7 ft.lbs / 4-5 Nm)
- - Fast mode to tighten wheels close to recommended torque without overtightening (around 50 ft.lbs / 70 Nm)
- 50%: around 425 ft.lbs / 580 N
- 100% of maximum torque around 850+ ft.lbs / 1150+ Nm
- 1 setting @ full power in reverse 850+ ft.lbs / 1150+ Nm
- 5 bumpers all around the tool, 1 in front of the clutch housing
- Brushless motor
- 4 Front LED lights for dark spaces
- Single-hand Forward and Reverse operation plus Safety locking position
- Soft thermoplastic rubber grip
- The CP8849 Series is to be used as a « snugging » tool to come close to the car manufacturer’s specified torque rating. The final tightening should be done with a calibrated torque wrench, this way, we ensure the end of overtightening.
- Torque results could vary greatly depending on the type of wheel and many other factors.
Content of the pack
Two 4.0 Ah battery packs
One 20V charger
One Chicago Pneumatic soft bag
One appropriate plug based on the country of origin of the order
Model CP8849-2 Pack 4.0Ah Part number 8941088494 Ah 4 Ah Battery voltage 20 V Blows per minute 2300 European Directives Machinery (2006/42/EC), RoHs (2011/65/EU), EMC (2014/30/EU) European Sound standard EN60745 European Standards EN 60745-1:2009 + A11:2010, EN 60745-2-2:2010, EN 55014-1:2017, EN 55014-2:2017, EN50581-1:2012 Free speed 1900 rpm Height 225 mm 8.85 " Length 0,3 m 0.99 ft Maximum Torque (reverse) 1150 Nm 850 ft.lbs Net weight 3.71 kg 8.18 lb Sound Power 112.5 db(A) Sound pressure 101.5 db(A) Sound uncertainty 3 db(A) Square drive 1/2 " Vibration 16.1 m/s² Vibration ISO ISO-28927-2 Vibration uncertainty (K) 1 1/2 m/s² Weight without battery 2.985 kg 6.58 lb Width 84 mm 3.46 "